May I be the person You want me to be, and
may Your will be done in my life today.
I thank You for the gifts You gave to Father
Solanus. If it is Your Will, bless us with the
beatification of Venerable Solanus so that
others may imitate and carry on his love for
all the poor and suffering of our world.
As he joyfully accepted Your divine plans, I
ask You, according to Your Will, to hear my
prayer for . . . (your intention) through Jesus
Christ our Lord. Amen.
“Blessed be God in all His designs.”
Fr. Solanus prayed hard and played hard.
He enjoyed life and he reverenced life.
• How would you describe your own balance
between holiness and humanness?
• What examples from your life would you
• Would you describe yourself as more
outgoing or more cautious?
• What do you most enjoy in life?
• What does all this have to say about whoyou are, and who God calls you to be?